Re: Critique http://www.tccarr.com

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:43:25 +1300
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Nice!  I found it easy to look at, straightforward, uncluttered and well
focused. 1thing though spoilt it a bit for me was the effect of the 3 <p
align="center">&nbsp;</p> lines at the bottom.

It made the page look like it had been slapped onto line flow rather than
purpose built for A4 for example. A nice crisp finish of the page when youve
finished with the info. would make it look clean cut with no loose ends.
For me anyway.

Hope it helps
Peter Newton