SV: Critique Please

by "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Martin_Skj=F6ldebrand?=" <martin.skjoldebrand(at)nsmpd.se>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:05:33 +0200
 To:  "Robert Chapman" <robert1(at)landmarknet.net>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Bob,

Just had a brief look.
I liked your winter pics much better than the summer ones.

Anyway,

The indexpage could do with graphics for the menus (links etc) when =
you've done navigations graphics for the gallery.
Also, I think the footer is inconsistent. I think its better to have the =
same text on all pages.

Otherwise, fast loading despite the many graphics. (hmm, did you have =
alt tags for the graphics?, you could use just " ").

IE 4, ISDN, 800x600, win95.

Cheers,

Martin S.