Re: Critique Please

by "Jayne" <Jayne(at)skyline-design.com>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:39:06 -0800
 To:  <bassw(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Woody,
As for the graphic being off on the main page, the image is corrupt. I tried
to download it and it won't show up. The other 3 are fine. The placement on
your table looks perfect. (Accept for the missing TITLE Tag and No Alt Tags)

It loaded reasonably fast on my DSL connection.
Gallery and subsequent pages, No home link
Under Gallery, The first image of you fits well in the area, subsequent
images are too large and some unfocused. I'd make them all the same size.
Same with Aquarium pics.

Color scheme is pleasing. I like the card setup as nav links.
Overall, Nice job! Just needs a little clean up.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Jayne
Skyline Design
http://www.skyline-design.com