RE: http://www.webwham.com

by "Webmaster" <webmaster(at)webwham.com>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:02:29 -0400
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide(at)ao.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Craig,

Actually, the Egyptian505 LT BT font is a Visual Graphics Corporation font,
not MS. Don't be too quick to assume I'm MS-owned (lock-stock-and-barrel)...
I'm not! This font is part of the Corel Web.Graphics Suite.

I will definitely implement the required changes to make the site more
readable, from a font compatibility perspective.

Thanks again.