Re: http://www.guidenet.net

by "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:56:05 -0500
 To:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Tenley Shewmake" <ts(at)awebresource.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yow.. Thanks for that screen shot. If that nav graphics didn't have that
horizontal line there, the buffer wouldn't be needed. Damn, how'd that sneak
in there?

I took three screenshots using MSIE 6.0, NN 4.7 and NN 7.0 and none show
those little lines. That's distressing

http://www.guidenet.net/temp.html

Craig T. Harding MS
Association of Computing Machinery - ACM
Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers - IEEE
President - GuideNet.Net
(all outbound email scanned by Norton 2002)