Re: Need Critique, feedback

by "Taylor-Made" <taymade(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:15:20 -0600
 To:  "Beth A. Borysewich" <beth(at)netstat.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The page loaded okay for me.  But as for a being a business site, one can
not see a complete message.  Everything is sliced off as if cropped because
of all the frames.  Using frames is 'cool' for a homepage when you want to
tell eveyone how 'cool'  your site is.  Because of the break-up of the page
into five sections, it comes across as un-business like.  Almost borders on
flashy.

If this site were designed using the graphics it has now, but using just one
page with maybe a menu on the top or side, I believe would come across as
being more professional.

Of course I design for accessibility and frames are a big no-no.  I used
them once and never again.

Good luck, Beth.