Re: New too: Request for review

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Nov 1999 23:04:41 -0500
 To:  <Webpeon(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry I didn't have time to look at all links but using IE 4.72, 800x600 nor
horiz scroll and load time was rather quick (under 15 seconds)

Looks real good to me.  I like the blue (of course I am biased as that is my
favorite color besides purple) and I like the use of white background with
the blue as well, really sets off the links and information.

Looks very professional.