Re: Critique a Commercial Site Please!

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Wed, 1 Mar 2000 03:21:02 -0600
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Nancy,

Slow, rural, Canadian lines and it was fine for load time. Win 95, IE5,
800*600.

Couple of little things: Second page - call out quote is too close to the
text and the first line is unevenly spaced from the second. I can never
remember the rules on the nbsp and tags, but when my <br> is funky, that is
what I look for. I did notice a space before the <br> tag right where it is
gaping.

On the commercial page, the bottom button has slightly more space than it
should - only that page.

The rest looks great. I didn't read any text, but the look is sure clean.

Wendy

Wendy Peck: Marketing Solutions Through Technology
Integrated, custom marketing strategy packages and Web design
http://wpeck.com

Production Graphics: New! 02/28 Graphic Greats featuring Text as Design
by Wendy Peck at Webreference.com http://productiongraphics.com