Re: Please Critique my site.

by "Craig" <cd-ml(at)aardvark.net.au>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:13:46 +0930
 To:  "Lisa Lazzaro" <lisa(at)micocomputer.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Clean layout. Maybe you could show a screenshot or two of what your "examples
of our work" (on the web design page) look like.

It's up to you, but I'd put border="0" on your image tags so you don't get
that blue border around it.

On your navigation buttons up the top, you have "Web Design" but on your text
links below you only have "Web". Tell me I'm too picky :)

Noticed a couple spelling mistakes: on your web design page you spell
"Dreaweaver" without the 'm'. Also on the web design page you
spell "Macromedida", should be 'Macromedia'.

Regards,
Craig.