Re: Critique

by "Thilo Muller" <thilo(at)obp.agric.za>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:13:30 +0200
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Folks;

1. I think you should slow down the animation, have it pause after each
word. or get rid of it. It tends to distract readers from the content of
your page (which is the important stuff).

2. The page is great for 640 x 480 but when viewed at larger screen sizes,
it appears to be squashed to the left. I suggest you use an extra table on
the right with the same background as the table on the left. This will
ensure that there is at least something on the right side of the screen.

3. Button graphics is great!

4. If you want a more profesional appearance, dump the guestbook. They are
for personal homepages and personally I think they are out dated. If
somebody wants to contact you, they will use your e-mail.

5. Check the spelling ('taht' on the hosting page)

6. You may want to use a frame in the main window to prevent the bottom
scroll bar from appearing for a cleaner look.

7. If youre gonna sell something, you might want to think of an order page
with a form instead of an e-mail link.

Hope this is helpfull.

Cheers
Thilo