Re: http://www.broadlogic.com

by "Natalie Verge" <nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:15:22 -0500
 To:  <Judy.Hamilton(at)broadlogic.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is just a personal preference, but I dislike the look of mixing serif
and sans-serif fonts. In fact, I prefer sans-serif on the whole. What I
would suggest if you want to make the headings a little different from the
paragraph text is to choose a "heavier" sans-serif like Verdana, which is
wider than Arial, for the headings, and use arial for the paragraph text.

Also, I try not to include in the nav bars links to the page I'm on. For
example, if I'm on the home page, I take out the "Home" link. Or if I'm on
the "Events" page, I leave that link off. Of course, if it's an image map,
or integral to the balance of the nav graphic, that's more difficult. It's a
judgement call.

Otherwise, I like the look.
HTH,
--