Re: Quick Review

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?David_at_=28k-raa-k=29=B3?= <david(at)kraak.net>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:59:58 +0200
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
[win98; ie5; 800x600; lots of colours; slow modem]

Hi David !

Here are my first experiences:
- The navigation mouseovers don't work as they should.
You're probably not using preloading in your javascript code?
- In stead of showing the emphasized words bold, italic and uppercase, I'd
only use bold.

+ Fast loading
+ Nice lay-out (i very much like the bottom frame with the houses)

David
--
http://www.kraak.net
music: records & distribution