Colors, was Re: Critique, commercial site please

by "Lisa" <lisa(at)laker.net>

 Date:  Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:11:25 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Charlotte Gardner" <vgardner(at)mindspring.com>
 Cc:  <mick.slater(at)exl.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

This is a site I've found incredibly useful as a designer -
http://www.visibone.com

They have an online colour chart of the 216 web safe colors,
and downloadable swatches for Photoshop. It is definitely
worth checking out, since they are arranged by hue,
instead of the original arrangement. Besides, any site
that has a slogan like " Technology to render visible and
apparent the heretofore hidden or boneheadly obfuscated.
(What?!)" is definitely pretty cool.

Lisa
Maelstrom Digital Architects