Re: Critique request Cape Town Guest House

by "Amit Wadhwa" <amit(at)inetbeam.net>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:20:13 -0700
 To:  "moira le roux" <mdlr(at)kingsley.co.za>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
the site looks pretty well laid out according to me...most people have a
default setting of 800*600 so that shouldnt be a concern anyway...
overall i would say its pretty good looking at the fact that the client
wants a simple site...
many people wanting to make 'simple' sites lose out on the overall appeal of
the page , and visitors tend to go away at the first glimpse.
not so in this case, i did visit every page , not for critique or for the
sake of this mailing list, but well....i looked at it as a layman...just
browsing thru a site.
regards
amit wadhwa