Re: Please help me with my site

by "tut" <tut00(at)tritel.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:14:08 -0800
 To:  <rjohnson(at)scs.k12.mi.us>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you Roger,
I'm sorry, my wife really wants the midi's on there, but I didn't want them
bugging people who don't like music so I got this little javascript that was
supposed to pop it up in it's own little player, the users default player,
now I've found that it really stops the pages?  I don't know if I should
just embed the music or just tell my wife she can't have music on her site.
Is there a compromise that would let the user decide if they want to hear it
great but if they don't then they don't have to??
Thanks all of you who have helped me so far
I just downloaded homesite 4.0 and I will run my pages through it, hopefully
that will help me fix them for all the browsers out there.

tut(at)tritel.net
Rick
"Someday our vision will spark worlds of wonder" Me?