RE: Critique requested

by "Russell Glissmann" <rglissma(at)canicom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:21:15 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Andromeda;
IE 4.01, sp2, Win NT 4.0, zillions of colors, T1.
Nice site, very pretty graphic on opening and database page.  Only real
problem I have is with your text is too far to the left, and ends up outside
of the margin which eats almost one full character.  From looking at your
css file, you have the margins set at negative values for margin-left and
margin-top.  Considering the remainder of your classes derive from the body,
they also will do the same thing.
I like the little winged things that move on hover, adds to the overall feel
of the site.  Good choice of font also.
Fix the text problem and I think you are well on your way to a great site!

Russ