Re: Critique on CSS

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:22:47 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Funky Vibe Productions (Amanda)" <amanda(at)funkyvibes.demon.nl>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is not a critique.  I can not read Dutch  Just letting you know how
things lined up and so forth.

Dell 19inch monitor
true color 32bit
800x600(came as default setting by the way<grin>)
Internet Explorer 5 Beta

Main page everything was centered.  The rest of the site everything was
thrown to the left.  The page curl<silver part>on the inside pages dithers.
Except for those two items, things looked fine.

Carol Parent