Re: Review Requested

by "Webmaster, Aurora Web Design" <webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:32:11 -0900
 To:  "Elizabeth" <mamaduckie(at)home.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Haven't much time today, so I have decided to concentrate on
navigation. This with MIE5, high res, 21 inch monitor. I
didn't like the long color bars across the screen, so I made
browser window smaller. Then I felt hemmed in by the wide
color bands in both directions. Anyway, back to navigation.
Yes, I got lost. Ended up on "Curriculum and Consultants"
(says "Curriculum Sources" in browser) and when I couldn't
find clear navigation back to "home" There were several
links that did not appear to be what I wanted, so I clicked
"Waldorf Resources" which should have taken me back to home
page. 404 error. So I clicked on "Homeschool Resources"
which took me to a dead-end, because THAT page had
absolutely NO navigation except the same broken "Waldorf
Resources" link! Yes, I would say you need to do some major
redesign of navigation.

On a positive note, I like the colors of your site, although
I could not read the small white type on the top banner of
home page. By the way, what IS Waldorf Resources? I did not
find anything to tell me, and the only Waldorfs I know are a
hotel and a salad.
Ann