Re: Critique Request

by "=?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?=" <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:09:30 +0300
 To:  "Martin McCarthy" <roland(at)ninehells.org>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Martin,
I agree with the comments of fellow HWG members about the background. The
red text is hard to read on some places because of the background. CHANGE
IT.

Maybe you should add what kind of education/experience do the workers have
to the CREW page. It is kind of empty otherwise and the information may wake
a sense of confidence in your clients and/or potential clients.

The http://www.ninehells.org/images/chickenscratch.jpg image didn't load
properly(portfolio page). Check it out.

How about keywords and description meta tags for search engines?

On the portfolio page the rpooc.gif image is a link but the
chickenscratch.jpg image is NOT.

When viewed on:
Browser    : NN 4.61 [en]
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Browser    : IE5
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Line Speed : 28.8
Platform   : Windows 98
Screen size: 17 inch
Resolution : 1024X768
Color depth: High color (16 bit)

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Need a reliable Web host with great support?