Re: Site review needed

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:13:26 -0400
 To:  "szcam" <szcam(at)pub.sz.jsinfo.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Win 98SE  800 x 600 17" monitor Netscape 4.6 ADSL

Ok... I am with David on the Nav buttons.  at 800 they were small
and sort of difficult to read.  I also don't care for the font, it reminds
me of
and old typewriter for some reason.  Just doesn't seem to go with Internet
for some reason.

None of the images appeared on any of the pages, except the main page
and the contact page.  Your links at the bottom of the contact page all
go to the same page...maybe you haven't finished that part yet.
On you Definition of Ceramics page, you have an alphabet in a frame for
links, and definitions on the left. None of those links worked,  I kept
getting page not found.

Well, it is still in construction so I am sure alot of things you are aware
of
but this is what I saw.

Nancy