Re: Critique Fox site - commercial

by "Douglas Howe" <wrenchit(at)pacifier.com>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:34:59 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gee Liz,
I took a look at this site and browsed around a bit, and right off the bat
the background color has got to go! the feeling I get is annoying not
welcoming, the title graphic seemed harsh and the table portion cramped, the
content was fine the pictures add some life to the site and the navigation
scheme was ok. I have not done a lot of critiquing beyond my own work. I
tend to agree with you a change is needed. I go by  how  a site makes me
feel, more than technical merit of the site. I am using IE 5.5 with a cable
connection it loaded fine, but the first impression is what I described
above. I also prefer a site to look good at different screen resolutions and
sizes for those of use who have multiple small windows up just my opinion
and taste.
Good luck Liz yes it needs change! I hope this helps.

Douglas Howe
http://www.trailexplorers.com