Re: Please Critique: http://www.pisolutions.com

by "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:47:18 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Personally, I really like this site. Very professional, IMO.

I would suggest one thing in particular. I'd use target=_blank on the links
to client sites, opening them in a new browser instance. That way they stay
on your site.. Just my suggestion. I hate the thought of a visitor taking a
link, maybe another from that site, getting interested and forgetting the
way back. Heck, they might, four links later, click on the bottom of another
designer's site. LOL

You might also consider having a better way for people to contact you.. a
phone, address.. .something.

Anyway, this is a really nice job.

Craig T. Harding