Re: email joke critique

by "Natalie Verge" <nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:45:32 -0600
 To:  <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>
 Cc:  "HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I liked the content, and the graphics, but I found the magenta buttons
clashed with the "jewel" look of the rest of the graphics - maybe a burgundy
or silver would match better. Also, the individual bullets were too close to
the border; they kind of run into each other. Otherwise, looks good, and the
content is amusing.
--
Natalie Verge
Talk to me:  mailto:nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca