Re: (Fwd) personal / commercial site

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:10:14 -0000
 To:  <nick(at)nickselby.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I really like what you've done with this site, Nick.  The design works
well, and i'm assuming it fits with the design of the book.  It works for
me!

Just a few very picky things I noticed -

-- On the home page, you mention "BBC and Grenada" - I think it's
"Granada".  You might want to check that.

-- On "centurions3", you write "attesting to the color" - the use of the
american spelling for "colour" jarred, it being a British book, published
(if I understood correctly) in the UK, about people who have shaped
Britain.

-- You've got Doris Lessing pictured on both "centurions4" and
"centurions5" - is that intentional?

-- You use "last" as the link to go back to the previous page - until I
clicked on it, I thought it meant go to the last or final page about the
book.  Perhaps "previous" might be clearer?

Like I said, these are picky and I only mention them for completeness. :-)
I think you've got an excellent site in the making there!

Regards,
Donna
--
dms(at)zetnet.co.uk