Re: Critique Request

by "Matthew Hayward" <mjhay2(at)student.monash.edu.au>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:50:57 +1000
 To:  "Bob Thorp" <BThorp(at)ix.netcom.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Bob,

Full marks.  Tested at 14.4k and it still didn't take too long to load.  I
tested from Melbourne Aus using Win 95/800x600 high colour/Netscape 4.

- The site has very simple and meaningful aesthetics
- good low res colour scheme
- easy to navigate
- formality is great (every page looks the same as the first index page)
- simple, meaningful and elegant I like!

One thing though: have you tested in Netscape 1 or 2? I'm not sure it would
look so flash then.

Otherwise good stuff!