Re: Site critique/download time

by "Chip White" <chipw(at)isaac.net>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:02:19 -0400
 To:  <maelynn(at)ramlink.net>,
<HWG-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maelynn,

I am not sure how I feel about an "all graphic" site. But, It does look
good!

The only thing that bothered me about the site was under "about us". I am
not sure that working at home and your other partner having a different full
time job is a plus. You may be making yourself look smaller than your
abilities.

I dont know if you already are subscribed to hwq-business but you may want
to hang out there also and see what others are doing about marketing and
appearances.

just my .02
chip