Re: Please critique Renoir jewellery site

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:36:38 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Another nit-picking item. The correct spelling is "jewelry." And, yes, it is
a collective noun, so is treated as singular. I would phrase the statement
as "All jewelry is in a limited edition of 4." Or "All jewelry items are in
a limited edition of 4."

A very nice site, overall.

Dusty
(the English teacher)