Re: Critique request for Canicom Connect

by "John Moore" <jmoore30(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sat, 5 Jun 1999 16:51:53 -0400
 To:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Russell Glissmann" <rglissma(at)canicom.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
the only thing that I didn't like is that when viewed under 640x480, I got
one of those annoying verticle scroll bars.  I know that not many ppl use
this setting any more, but quite a few systems have that as thier default
setting.  You might want to resize the Canicom Logo pic to compensate for
this.

John Moore
belibutn