Re: having problems with the tables

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:22:26 -0400
 To:  "Jill George" <jzilla(at)stlnet.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Everything looks ok in IE4 and NN4.  It looks like your editor has thrown in
a P ALIGN=CENTER that's not closed (I don't know if it's a big deal or not,
since P's don't technically need to be closed, but I always close them) and
a DIV ALIGN=CENTER that's not closed.  Maybe that's the problem in older
browsers?