Re: review - http://www.warminthewinter.com/

by "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:55:10 -0500
 To:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is only 7 seconds of sound associated with the flash movie on top as
the logo moves into the sun. It's not a continuous MP3 or Wav. I'd imagine
that it might be hard to read much in 7 seconds, but then again, I'm not a
speed reader. LOL  Possibly you have Flash set to loop. I don't know... Did
anyone else get looping flash in the top logo??  The sun rises and plays a
little jingle then silence. Just curious.

Craig T. Harding