Re: http://mindmills.net

by "Andrew Angelopoulos" <angelopoulos(at)csi.com>

 Date:  Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:22:34 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"susie" <susie(at)execpc.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Susie,

just a quick (picky?) note...

You might want to explicitly set the background color. I was playing with my
browser and set the default background color  to gray (IE5.5 Win98). Your
site has gray pages now  (home, ribbons, irish eyes). Of course, I could
change my settings back, but your setting the color would override my
settings and give you the look you expect.

Yahoo has the same issue with its home page, but not really anywhere else on
the site.

I'm also sure that I represent .000001 of the browsing public... but I
thought it worth the comment.

Andrew