Re: Please critique http://www.mainpc.com/~anne

by "Timothy Hubic" <tim.hubic(at)bcgcanada.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Oct 1998 08:55:17 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Anne Gerdes" <anne(at)mainpc.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Anne,

Very nice touch with the graphics you have shown on this page!
You have done a good job with Paint Shop Pro.  I really liked
everything except - Everything below the Grey day button.... I think
all those items (award icons etc...) really take away form an otherwise
classy page.

Win NT, MSIE 4.01, 1024x768, 17", 28.8, 64 mb.

Good load time (that could be great)

Just thought I would chip in....
Nice page....

Regards,