Re: Critique my site please

by "Graphmaster.com" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Sat, 27 May 2000 08:38:28 -0600
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>,
<webmaster(at)aurorawebdesign.com>
 Cc:  "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>, <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you all so much for visiting and critiquing my page.  Craig was right
about the white space above the text - that only shows up when the CSS
background does not show up.

But... it does not show up at all in Netscape.  Can anyone let me know how I
can get the table background to shop up through CSS in Netscape?

Thanks!
Juliana