Re: re:Finally Ready

by "Toller" <toller(at)ntlworld.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:45:40 +0100
 To:  <dandello(at)pacifier.com>,
"hwg critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Horizontal scroll issue has been handled - it appears that MSIE doesn't
> like </P>s inside Tables - weird.
Which version of IE is this, do you know? I ask because I was not aware of
any problems with this.

> The banner ads I can do nothing about. (I have a budget of $0.00 and
> there a few free servers that allow CGI-BIN.) Luckily the Diocese and
> the local clergy have a sense of humor - especially concerning the
> gambling ads.
You might like to try:
http://www.freedom2surf.net/products/free/
- don't be put off by plain-looking site, this is an excellent service and
you don't have to live in the UK to use it. No banner ads, nothing. It's
wonderful! (And yes, there's a CGI bin.)

Jenny

HWG: hwg-critique mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA