Re: Critique property site

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:11:56 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Cathy Cardona" <kcdelano(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Cathy
I am using a15" monitor 800X600 which is average and I have no horiz scroll
I think most everyone uses 800X600 I write all my sites 800X600 and don't
worry about the smaller screens " It has got to be a small percentage "
I think the site is great, nice pix the only one I did not care for was the
one of a playground I think that what it was
Good luck
robert1