Re: http://www.hmex.ao.net//nemed/

by "Steve Schieberl" <ewdg(at)ewdg.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:55:02 -0700
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Hello, fellow members. If you could, could some folks take a quick look
> at this site and let me be certain that there isn't something grossly
> out of shape. Thanks in advance.
> http://www.hmex.ao.net//nemed/index.html

The site's beautiful with a few exceptions:

1.  I'm not really feelin' those lens flare mouseovers.  The mouseover is
nice, but the lens flare thing is kind of cheesy.
2.  You might want to specify some link colors.  Seeing as you obviously
like to "play it safe", here's some web safe colors which coincide with your
site's color scheme that you might want to consider for your links:

996600
993300
CC6600
660000
FFFFFF (text disappears on active link)

3.  The banner border is pretty big.

Other than that, you have a very nice looking, easy to navigate, very fast,
easy on the eyes, organized, and informative web site going on there.

- Steve