Keycon website (2nd call)

by "Natalie Verge" <nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 19 May 1999 22:29:38 -0500
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Only got a couple of responses for this critique request - anyone else want
to take a shot? There is a problem with a "countdown" javascript in NN3 that
I am aware of and working on; as I say below, it's a preliminary design and
content is at a minimum. Looking for overall impressions on style etc.

>I am working on a website for a science fiction convention here in
Winnipeg.
>Not much content yet; there will be pix and more info & links, etc. as time
>goes by. Could you take a look and give me your impressions? Also browsers,
>download times, etc. etc.
>
>Please be specific as to what you do/don't like, why, and what you think
>could be improved. The "why" is the key word here, as criticism is rarely
>constructive unless it's, well, constructive. :-)
>
>BTW, if you make it to the guestbook page, consider leaving a glowing
>comment so when I show this to the powers that be, it will be all ready,
>with glowing testimonials included! heh heh heh
>
>Oops, almost forgot! It's at:
>http://members.tripod.com/~keycon2000

If you could take a look, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
--
Natalie Verge
Talk to me: nsv(at)mb.sympatico.ca