Re: Ready for first critique

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sun, 3 May 1998 09:51:26 -0500
 To:  <tech.grrl(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Hey all,
>I've been lurking here for a couple weeks and I though I'd finally throw my
>new project to the wolves :)
>The site:
>http://members.aol.com/muzikdsgn
>
>Aside from an overall critique, I have 2 specific questions:
>1.  Does it work with Opera and IE4.0x?
>2.  Is the overall site too much, too little or just right (i.e., content
>and graphics)
>TIA,

Hello Tia,

        Well I thought it loaded very well using the below systems, all
worked fine looked fine. For someone thats most hated color scheme is Green,
it had a nice appeal to it. Rollovers worked and looked fine, in general
thought all was doing as designed. Now there are just a few comments I would
make and these are to be taking as just that.

        Understand you have your info on the Contact page but think you
should have a E-mail on the Home page at the bottom, maybe in <sub> or
<small> format, something. You that I saw, only have it 1 place. If they do
not go there you lose.

        I really get the feeling that there is something missing and I know
what it is. You have laid the tables out well on all, all are the same
format, all look identical. Imagine this, upper left corner is bare and
gives the thought something needs to be there. What about a Round Logo just
big enough to see but small enough to fit. Just a little something with some
colors to it in that corner on all pages. Feel if this was there all would
be in place and looking sharp...

        Unless I missed them, no Meta's.....

Ben

IE 4.0, 4.1, NS 3.1
233mhz
56k Motorola
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many, practiced by few."
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"