Re: Back into the Fray

by "Charles Nance" <cnance(at)elknet.net>

 Date:  Wed, 13 May 1998 21:22:38 -0500
 To:  "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>,
"kristinaclair" <kristina(at)hermetech.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have double checked your figures.  Because I purposely shrunk these images
to 16 color and do not feel I can go lower due to image quality issues.  I
checked the images loaded in MSIE 4.0 on the geocities page.  main1.gif
reported 4K and main2.gif report 7K.  What program are you using that
reports the size of the image.