Re: Web Site Critique Wanted - Second Take ;-)))

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:43:34 -0000
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have just finished a complete redesign of our web site. It's a German
site
>but each page (except home page, of course) has a corresponding English
>page.
>
>I tested the pages with IE 5.0, NC 4.7, Opera 3.6, Browserola, Simply Web
>98, and I checked them using Bobby and the W3C validators... but there is
>nothing better than the real thing, I think!

I had a quick look in the English section and in IE 5.01 and NS 4.7
everything looked fine.

In NS 5 however, there were a few places where the tables were not quite
lining up (by one pixel) and the background was showing through. Not all
pages were the same in this respect.

Now NS 5 is supposed to be W3C compliant but you might want to wait until
the final version comes out before altering anything.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net