Re: You cannot hurt me - my wings are like a shield of steel

by "David Cornelius" <davidc(at)ftconnect.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 May 1999 09:30:05 -0700
 To:  <WSherratt(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mr. Will,

I take it Ezio is a band. It's not terribly obvious when you first get
to the site, and not knowing a thing about them, if I stumbled across
the site, I wouldn't really know what I was looking at. The statement
across the front, "... new look Official Merchandise site" almost makes
me think that the group is called "New Look" except that it's not
capitalized. If the only way to find out about this site is after
someone already knows about Ezio and they want to buy merchandise and
they're given this URL, this is all OK.  But with search engines and
other webmasters looking for links, sooner or later other people will be
stumbling across it wondering what it's all about.

As for the layout, it's very nice. I like the graphics,
not-too-cluttered screens, just a little animation, and mouse-over
highlighted menu buttons. You do need a "home" button, though.

On the Order Now page, I think the second line, "Click here to send
email..." is kind-a weird--I've not seen a graphical version of text
just fit right in amongst other text like that before. Not a big deal,
though.

I guess that's all from me--good luck!

(Using IE 4.0 on Win NT 4.0 in 1024x768 at 28.8 bps)

David Cornelius, david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com
Cornelius Concepts, http://CorneliusConcepts.com