Re: www.compbroker.com

by "David Wilkerson" <wilkman97(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Mar 1998 19:56:27 -0500
 To:  <john(at)crossnet.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I thought you had a lot of info on your page and a lot to offer the
customers out there.....I felt that loading times were a bit long....but i
guess it is expected with so many graphics and so much info to load. I
thought it was a well put together page and good luck with the overhaul.
I am running IE4 with 640 X 480 screen resolution
connected at 28.8
P.S. Got any connections on some deals on RAM..........<Grin>
Overall great page IMHO.

David  aka  Beachboy
wilkman97(at)email.msn.com
http://www.beachboy.com