Re: Redesign on Martyrs Site

by =?iso-8859-4?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:42:12 +0300
 To:  "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Susan,

First my equipment,
Browser    : NN 4.61 [en]
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Browser    : IE5
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Line Speed : 28.8
Platform   : Windows 98
Screen size: 17 inch
Resolution : 1024X768
Color depth: High color (16 bit)

I just love the martyrslogo.jpg image.

The "S" of sometimes is really badly positioned. At first it took me
some time before I saw the "S" because it wasn't on the main page. I
thought that you had mistyped some words. "ometimes" looks just a bit
too odd by itself.

You have two meta keywords tags. Do the keywords tags really have to be
with both attributes, name and http-equiv. Don't you thing that only
"name" would do it. Anyway, never seen the keywords used with http-equiv
before.

The buttons become a bit hard to read while onmouseover. Please change
it, I think that someone made this comment before me too.

The overall design concept is OK. Keep up the good work

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best