Re: netscape/explorer compatibility problem

by "Ben Z. Tels" <optimusb(at)stack.nl>

 Date:  Sat, 9 May 1998 12:43:00 +0200
 To:  <maalton(at)unity.ncsu.edu>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know if you're going to like hearing this, but both th U element and
the FONT element with the color attribute work just fine on the Internet
Explorer I have right here.

In fact, YOUR FONT and U work perfectly on the IE I have right here. Are you
sure you got your browser to reload your page after updating it? Tried
clearing your cache first?

BTW, you've got some terrible HTML there.

Ben Z. Tels
optimusb(at)stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                                    --Tsiolkovsky