Re: Aerowings site

by "Taylor-Made" <taymade(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:09:16 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mike,  I think I mistated that.  I agree you get what you pay for.  But
hosting a site has nothing to do with how your site is designed, they are
two different aspects.  You can have a hot site and a bad hoster or vise
versa.  There are people out there like myself who charge _way_ less than an
ISP would (and, *smile* more than a dollar month)  and who do a wonderful
job of maintaining a site and keeping it up and running.  I buy web space
and offer hosting to my clients  if they so choose.  And  domains hosted by
me are on a server with a connectivity to the internet of OC12.

My motto is "Affordable Internet Marketing".

joyce