Re: Another critique

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Sun, 3 Jan 1999 05:56:15 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>So I was wondering if u
>take a look at http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/email/562/ and give me
>another score

Hi  Nick:

I like what you've done to the color scheme.

As far as the stylesheet, I see that you list a:hover, but don't use it.
Granted, it can only be seen in IE 4.0+ browsers, but I'd go ahead and
designate a specific color for a:hover that's different from the default
(red, for example).

Another suggestion would be to colorize the particular section that a
visitor clicks on.  So if I were to choose "About Me" that section would
stay red so that I don't lose track of my location.

Also, even though you've designated the body background color using
stylesheets, remember that not everyone has a CSS -enabled browser.  So, you
still need to put bgcolor and text color attributes in the <body> tag.

Take care,

Mike
http://w3.one.net/~lonewolf/