Re: Is this too over the top?

by "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:14:54 -0700
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with what Tenley said.  I was drawn to what looked like specks or
imperfections that on closer inspection are the logos on the ambulance.
Maybe have the gray image less transparent.

Not related to the photo, but I think more white area at the left margin
would help.  The text goes right up to edge of the browser window as it is.

Karin