Re: Business site

by "George Ramos" <gramos(at)jps.net>

 Date:  Sun, 24 May 1998 09:17:16 -0700
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <jbbrett(at)hmainspect.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jason,

>I would appreciate some folks taking a look at my company's site at
>http://www.hmainspect.com.  All comments will be appreciated.
>
>Note:  This is a company website for HouseMaster of Atlanta.  Viewers
>are typically individuals who are in the process of or about to be
>buying a home, and are generally seeking information about the
>homebuying process and the inspection process.  Is it informative?  Does
>it hold your attention?  Does it flow well?  And of course, is the
>design good?

I don't critique sites very often but had to check yours out because I'm
involved in the Title Industry in Northern California.  I found your site to
be very informative.  It does hold my attention.  I was alittle disturbed by
all the animation but it also serves as an "attention grabber."  The design
is very professional.  I'm one that hates frames but you have put the site
together in good taste.  There is one thing that I would do if it was mine
and that is to cinch up the top part alittle.  There is an empty space
there that could be used by the bottom part of the frame.

I critiqued the site with a 133mhz Pentium with 32 meg memory,
17" monitor, Mystique Graphics Card, at 800x600 resolution using
IE 4.01.

                             -=  George  =-
                           gramos(at)jps.net
                     Clever Communications