RE: site critique

by "Webmaster at WebWham" <webmaster(at)webwham.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:02:52 -0500
 To:  "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>,
"James Huang" <James(at)Phantomwebdesign.Com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
ABSOLUTELY!

My message was not intended to belittle the 10%+ that are still 3.0 users..
It went to making a case that the "majority" shift in version usage is now
in the 4.x class. A good marketing person would never think of eliminating
10% of their potential...

Cheers.

Gil Tennant
Webmaster at WebWham
http://www.webwham.com
Creating Web Sites with IMPACT!

10% is a large chunk to ignore.  My own sites show a much larger
percentage, but each site is different.   My main point was that
given the current design,  I could NOT navigate the site.  Period.

S Ross