Re: Please review business site

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:33:13 -0400
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Ross Andrews" <webmaster(at)classicaldesigns.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think the information supplied is extensive and well written.  I find
myself straining to see the text, however, in that cursive writing.
Probably Brush Script or something like that?  I blends together and makes
it hard to read.

Also, the No-Cost Consulting has no shadow like the other links do.